When visiting the club and the course please abide by the following dress code regulations:
- Shirts must have sleeves.
- Shirts must be tucked in.
- Long trousers or tailored shorts must be worn.
- No collarless shirts or football shirts.
- No tracksuits.
- No denim jeans.
- No football or beach shorts.
- No trainers.
Players are asked to respect and abide by the following:
- Replace divots.
- Repair all pitch marks.
- Level sand in bunkers.
- Not to take trolleys on the tees, greens or their surrounds.
- All competition matches have priority.
- A single player has no standing on the course.
- Please keep the course tidy.
- All mobile phones are to be silent.
- Please refrain from smoking in the clubhouse.
Mobile phones are permitted but should be used with discretion. However, they are not allowed on the golf course during club competitions.